E.F.E. Online Forum

E.F.E. Online Forum

Número de respuestas: 3

Example:
Video games aren’t my cup of tea. I always find myself playing classic games such as marbles, hopscotch and Chinese whispers. I jump the rope with my friends at school. Definitely, I am not a couch potato
En respuesta a Primera publicación

Re: E.F.E. Online Forum

de (C) Alejandro Merchán -

I enjoy playing simple games like "memory matching" or even "snakes and ladders" because they're fun and exciting. "UNO" is one of my favorite games and I also looooove playing charades!

Adjunto unnamed.jpg

de (T) Jair Villarreal -
I'm not a big fan of video games at all. I'm deeply keen on "Who wants to be millionaire?" instead. I also get crazy about memory matching as well as games such as "wordshake" or even "style-a-hero" or "story maker". They really make me have a blast though.

de Alvaro Andrés Muñoz Orozco -
Some of my favorite game are, Lumosity that is a app where I improve my mentals skills, it has some task that it helps to develop my skills,
When I was a child I loved to play Nintendo, I played Super mario, Killer Instinc, Super Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat among others.
Now I love to ride my motorcicle, though it isn't a game, that activity enjoy a lot.